Your members need more things to help them get better results and live healthier lives.
It’s your duty to provide that stuff for them.
Their life will be better once they have these things.
You are sitting on loads of money, you just need to activate it.
- You can upgrade someone to a higher membership
- Sell them supplements
- Start a group nutrition program
- Have them purchase your gear
- Sell them equipment to use at home
- Create a new very premium service that includes all you do
- Start yoga or Pilates classes
- Put in a Fridge that sells ready to drink shakes, water and beverages
- Put in a juice bar
- Take them on a health retreat
- Get a trainer certified in Fascial Stretch Therapy
I will talk about this a ton more in Module 6 of my 6-Week New Client Surge Program.
There are only so many members you can fit into one gym. The way to continue to make money is to be great at offering them more things they need.
Module 6 will also be talking about our supplement membership program and how we created a second stream of recurring revenue within our gym.
Reply to get on a call to see if it’s a fit for you.
I did post the info below.
6-Week New Client Surge Program starts December 6th
Module 1: How to become a master at Marketing and build your Strategy (December 6th)
Module 2: How to convert more leads to long term, high paying members (December 13th)
Module 3: Building a Referral Machine that drives highly qualified leads (December 20th)
Module 4: How to make money with Facebook Ads with Mike Salvietti (January 3rd)
Module 5: Email and Social Media Marketing Mastery (January 10th)
Module 6: Your Pricing Structure and how to make more money from what you have right now (January 17th)
Bonus Module 1: Crushing it in your community: How to turn seminars, 5k races and sponsorships into cold hard cash. (January 31st)
Bonus Module 2: Six Figure 6 week challenges
In addition, here is a fraction of all the cool stuff you’ll get with the program
- Sample Ads of all kinds (Facebook, magazine, Google)
- Sample Emails to send to your list
- Sample emails for Joint Ventures to send on your behalf
- Sample letter to send to New residents
- Sample letter to send former members
- A detailed outline of several referral strategies
- Headline and copy writing report
- Video on how to use a scoreboard
- An exact lead follow-up sequence
- Video on referral gift process
- An email and social media content calendar
- Video on Lifetime Value Maximization
- Sample Price sheet
- Sample rate raise letter
PLUS: Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways I can help you take YOUR business to the next level:
1. Join Our 6-Week Client Surge Program
Join us for 6-Weeks for the New Client Surge Program. It’s going to be 6 live modules. I will be solely focusing on helping you build a predictable system to get new clients and make more.
To sign up for the 6-Weeks for the Client Surge Program, email Vince@gabrielefitness.com and put “Client Surge” in the subject line
2. Spend the Day at Gabriele Fitness with Me and My Team
This will be the most productive day in your business building career. Come with a big challenge such as not having a marketing plan in place or not being able to remove yourself from your business, and we’ll roll up our sleeves together and knock it out. You’ll leave with a very clear plan to win. You’ll also get to see my 7-figure gym in action and talk to the members of our leadership team to learn how things run around here.
Send an email to email@example.com, and put “Day at GFP” in the subject line.
3. Join my Mastermind
Join a super motivated group of gym owners who meet 4x/year to make more money so they can have more free time with their family. There is so much more you get with this, but the only way to apply is through a call with me and I will unpack everything for you.
To apply for the Mastermind, send me an email, Vince@gabrielefitness.com, and put Mastermind” in the subject line.
4. Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me to do things like become a better leader, systemize your business, or simply get yourself out of the day-to-day… just send me and email, firstname.lastname@example.org, and put “One-on-One” in the subject line… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details!