Here are some common mistakes I see gym owners making these days with their marketing.
1. They Stop Marketing in general to “Save” money, c’mon man.
2. They fail to put in an offer that actually gets people interested…many have no offer at all
3. They fail to follow-up after they don’t buy the first time…which is a lack of understanding in human behavior
4. They only have one way to generate leads which is a huge risk that could leave them with NONE
5. Their Marketing is boring…most of the time it’s because they are boring…Is your marketing boring?
6. They don’t try new things because they don’t understand all marketing is testing
7. They practice squirrel marketing and don’t do anything with consistency
8. They don’t understand their target market on a deep enough level and fail to know the marketing gold that is “what’s keeps your target market staring at the celling at night”
9. They look at direct mail, newspapers and magazines as old-school
10. They Don’t market to their existing clients and leave gobs of money on the table
11. View Marketing as an expense instead of an investment
Well, I have offer for you…. So you can stop making these kinds of mistakes
It’s 60 Days in my new business coaching program called:
The Marketing Master Insiders Club
The 60 Days will cost you a measly buck.
Here’s Everything you’ll get with your George Washington.
·2 Zoom Coaching Calls so you can hear me answer your questions live and hear me answer the questions from gym owners
·2 Marketing Newsletters Shipped to your Door packed with gobs of money making advice
·60 Days Access to my private Facebook Portal where you can ask me any business questions and hear from members of my Mastermind
·60 Days Access to a private membership site that holds oodles of money making tools and resources
Would you like to be notified when this offer is available?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to lock in your spot.