Here’s the Image of my most recent book.
The book comes as a free gift when you pay the $1 to join my marketing membership site
I wrote it for gym owners that survived Covid-19.
If you’re reading this email most likely that’s you.
There’s a lot of talk about what you need to know to be successful over the next several months.
The problem with all the advice you’re hearing is stuff like:
Well, if I owned a gym, here would be my plan.
Well that’s great, but last time I checked you weren’t playing fantasy gym owner.
This book is my in the trenches advice about what gyms are left need to do to get out of this mess.
It’s the same stuff I’m using with my own gym in New Jersey (the last state to re-open).
And for those of you that do NOT want to be internet trainers…and just want to run your brick and mortar, this is for you.
I outline 7 business principles in the book to guide you through the next several months.
Once you get a grip on these principles you’ll be confident about the future success of your gym.
Here is the honest truth, the only model you need right now is a better one than you have right now.
The model of the future takes into account what the heck is going on in the world but does not pigeon hole you into a one-dimensional way to run your business…that will be most likely outdated in a few months anyway.
The principles I’ve outlined in this special report are timeless business principles that have been used for decades to help businesses recover from tough times.
- The formula to build a 5 MILLION Dollar Gym
- Exactly how much it’s costing you NOT to have a pre-appointment nurture system
- How to get more money from less members
- What type of virtual platforms are most effective right now
- How you need to be marketing your gym to develop ultimate trust
- The secret to how many options should be on your price sheet
- Why you need LOTS of Google reviews
- The exact numbers to track weekly and why not knowing these numbers will be bad for your health
- The 10 places where gyms BURN the most money
- Why being Cash flow neutral is the secret to survival in the short-term
- How to get referrals on autopilot
- The 3 factors that crush your cash flow
- What your NEW focus should be next year
The best part?
This book and a detailed video comes with your $1 trial to the MMIC
Here’s the link:
Vince Gabriele 👍
P.S. If you’ve already purchased my year round black Friday deal (you know who you are) …but cancelled…reply here with “I’m Back” and we’ll reinstate you at the regular member price before it goes up next year
More Stuff To Buy Below
Plus, whenever you’re ready here are 4 ways to work with me
1. Join my LIVE Annual Planning Session on December 17th.
Join me and the SPF Mastermind for a full day virtually to map out your entire personal and business goals for 2022.
Reply to this email with “Annual Planning” in the subject to get more information
2. Get 60 days of business coaching for $1
Join my private community of gym owners and get business coaching, marketing ideas and access to a massive vault of money making tools and resources.
Click here to join.
3. Work with Me 1-1 for 90 Days
Every quarter I take a small handful of gym owners that want private access to me and my team so they can enhance their effectiveness as a leader, marketer and entrepreneur.
Reply to this email with “Work with Vince” in the subject to get more information
4. Join My 6 Week New Client Surge Masterclass
If you want help installing a marketing system for your gym so you can add 10-20 new clients a month on autopilot…instead of wondering where your next client will come from…this is for you
Click here for more information.