Today I am taking the stage again at the Rise Fitness Business Seminar in San Jose, California.
It’s an honor to be speaking with guys like Pat Rigsby, Mark Fisher, Tony Gentilacore and Craig Ballantyne. I’ve learned a lot from many of these guys and it’s really cool to be sharing the stage with them.
I want to give you a few takeaways from my talk if you couldn’t make it to San Jose:
1. Lead Conversion: Focus on how many leads you convert to consultations and ultimately to memberships. This is a number you must track to be sure your people are answering the phone and your emails properly. We shoot for 50% conversion from lead to consultation.
2. Trial Membership Nurturing: Once you sell a trial membership the job is getting started. Your team must deliver a great experience in the gym but having a dedicated person to email, call and text people during their trial is key. This shows people your business is different. When You focus on the customer experience just as much as the training, you’ll put yourself in a category ONE. We shoot for 60% conversion from a trial to an annual membership.
3. Closing the Sale: You need to do a couple things when closing a sale. First you need to give them a few options. Just a few. Too many gyms offer a menu of dozens of things and it confuses people. When someone is confused they probably will not buy. The other thing is to simply ask for the same. We look to close the average sale of around $350.
I’ll be back to my happy place (dirty Jersey) soon enough.
Talk to you tomorrow,
PLUS: Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways I can help you take YOUR business to the next level:
1. Attend Our 2-day Seminar in October
Join us for 2 days and look under the hood of my gym. You’ll see my coaches in action and get the secret business sauce for what makes this place hum. Click here to learn more:
2. Spend the Day at Gabriele Fitness with Me and My Team
This will be the most productive day in your business building career. Come with a big challenge such as not having a marketing plan in place or not being able to remove yourself from your business, and we’ll roll up our sleeves together and knock it out. You’ll leave with a very clear plan to win. You’ll also get to see my 7-figure gym in action and talk to the members of our leadership team to learn how things run around here.
Send an email to email@example.com, and put “Day at GFP” in the subject line.
3. Join my Mastermind
Join a super motivated group of gym owners who meet 4x/year to make more money so they can have more free time with their family. There is so much more you get with this, but the only way to apply is through a call with me and I will unpack everything for you.
To apply for the Mastermind, send me an email, Vince@gabrielefitness.com, and put Mastermind” in the subject line.
4. Work with me One-on-One
If you’d like to work directly with me to do things like become a better leader, systemize your business, or simply get yourself out of the day-to-day… just send me and email, firstname.lastname@example.org, and put “One-on-One” in the subject line… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details!