It’s not uncommon for Vince to get on calls with gym owners that are ready to throw in the towel.
It could be money problems, burnout or staffing issues.
In the past year, these calls have…unfortunately…been much more frequent.
Man, Vince has been there before.
In 2010, Vince almost quit the fitness industry because he was broke and burnt out.
After an important conversation with his Dad, Vince was presented with 3 choices…
The choice he made changed his life forever.
If you’re here…hopefully listening to this podcast changes yours too.
If you’re not here, listen, it happens to the best of us and having a plan when it hits will be helpful.
The latest FBU unpacks:
- Which of the 3 choices Vince picked
- What to do immediately if you feel burnt out
- The 3 ways you can get stuck
- 5 things you can do to get unstuck
- The #1 exercise to do when you’re in your head
- Why quitting could be your best option
- What book to read when you get stuck
Want to learn more?
Get Vince’s Marketing book for free at https://ultimategymguide.com/