1. Set Goals for your Personal Life
Don’t just think business and how much money you want to make next year. Your personal life drives your business life. Your marriage, health, family life, and hobbies all play a pivotal role in your business life.
2. Block time for planning out the year
The holidays are great to spend with family but it’s also time to get away from the day to day at the gym and think about what you want. Put time to work on planning out your year on your calendar, preferably this week so you can hit the ground running in January.
3. Keep it simple
4. Use the S.M.A.R.T Goal method
Be sure any goal you set has the following criteria
- Specific: What specifically will I achieve?
- Measurable: How will I measure completion?
- Achievable: is it achievable by me or my team now?
- Relevant: Is it relevant to our vision?
- Time Framed: Can it be done by the desired date?
5. Share your goals
Be sure to talk about your goals with your spouse, a mentor, co-worker and not only ask them to hold you accountable but to get their perspective and talk through what you want on a deeper level
1. Work with me 1-1 in 2019
Join me and my team at my gym in New Jersey for 2 days and get a fire lit under you. This seminar has been the launching pad for many gym owners build the gym of their dreams.
Note: There’s no obligation to sign up but you’ll lock in early bird price which is a good idea because the investment will go up dramatically this year.
3. Listen to my Podcast
Reply to this email with Orlando Mastermind in the subject to get more info.