I went on a journey to find all the things you can buy for a buck …this was what came up
3. Beauty Blender…But You can also get a 4 module Business and Cash Flow course that I ran recently for exactly the same investment
4. Bottle Opener Ring…But you can also get 2 hard copy print newsletters loaded with money making goodness shipped to your door for literally $1, which means if you buy both and spend $2, you can drink a cold beer and read the newsletter at the same time
5. Rainbow Quartz Necklace…But you can also watch a 90-minute coaching call that taught gym owners how to make money in a recession…for this one you don’t even have to spend the buck!
6. Cactus Wallet…But you can also get a Video presentation I did titled How To Uncover Hidden Money In a Recession for 100 pennies too.
7. Garbage Bag Holder…Seriously? You’ll buy a garbage bag holder for $1 but won’t spend that same buck to get everything that comes with 60 Days as a member of the MMIC??? C’mon Man!
Here’s the link Big Spender 🙂