To be honest, I can’t think of anything else this week except for the 50 gym owners coming to see me tomorrow and Saturday.
Not trying to give you FOMO, but I just love the process of gym owners getting out of their day-to-day to work ON their business.
If you’re not going to join my Mastermind group that’s cool…
…but I do want to give you some help on becoming a better leader for your business.
There are 5 leadership principles that I’ll be unpacking in great detail tomorrow…
…but here is a quick download on one of them.
Take Clarity Breaks
I learned this from EOS and believe that of the 5 principles… this is the most important.
I’ve always taught that the number 1 chokehold on a business is the mindset of the owner.
A stressed-out and overwhelmed gym owner is not good for the team, the clients, your health, or the bottom line.
Therefore, you should be scheduling time to get away from your business…
…Not just to take vacations, that’s another lesson.
But to take time to think about what needs to happen to achieve the next level of success.
To go to work…but just don’t be at work.
Many times, the ideas come on the plane, in the car, in the bar, or in the hotel room after a brain-thumping day of thinking and learning.
These ideas usually don’t come in your normal environment, hence they are giving you more clarity to see things you wouldn’t normally see.
Because of this clarity, many of our gym owners have made decisions such as:
- Raising their prices, even though they had been procrastinating on it for years
- Fired the team member they wanted to fire for the past 3 months but just couldn’t muster the courage
- Decided to open the second location, even though their private voice had been telling them they weren’t ready
- Decided to dump 50% of their sessions to free up time to run the business
- Moved from a 1-1 model to a small group model
- Took one of the part-time team members that had another job and made them their full-time head coach
- Got the courage to book their first speaking engagement
- Made the commitment to write their first book
- Quit their full-time job in order to run the gym full time
- Started taking their money and investing it in marketing instead of sitting on it because they were scared to spend it because they learned about the power of lifetime customer value
- Started being militant with their time and stopped wasting it on low income-producing activity
- Re-branded their sports performance program
I’m not trying to brag about my guys…I’m just proud of them.
You can learn about how to join us at our next meeting in November here.
P.S. The investment of this program for new members will rise to $1,000/month on August 1st, 2021.
Get all the info here.
P.P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are 4 ways to work with me
1. Join the Marketing Master Insiders Club for 60 Days for $1 (Most Popular)
Get access to massive marketing swipe files, LIVE presentations, marketing coaching and my print newsletter shipped to your door so you can finally get the marketing chops you need to grow your gym.
2. Get a FREE Copy of My Marketing Book
Get a complete guide to marketing your gym shipped to your door for free (just cover shipping). The bonus resource page that comes with the book delivers thousands of dollars of free marketing advice.
3. FREE 45-minute Marketing Strategy Call
Book a call with me so I can dissect your current marketing plan and give you advice to get it cranking.
4. Work with me 1-1 for 90 Days
Each year I work with a handful of 1-1 clients and have one spot remaining for private client work. This is NOT for newbie gym owners but if you’re cranking out strong six figures and need the leadership coaching to take it to 7 figures this is for you.
Email email@example.com with “Coaching” on the subject and we’ll hop on a call to see if this is the right fit.