At our last Mastermind meeting there is always a period when I give the members a chance to talk about their biggest takeaway from the meeting.
Here are a few of them to swipe, think about or just spark some additional ideas for you…Enjoy!
1. Don’t ask HOW can we get this done when proposed with an idea…. instead say, “WOW, that’s a great idea!” Asking How are we going to get this done destroys all possible creativity.
2. Don’t Get Overwhelmed Get Excited: It’s easy to get overwhelmed when you go to a seminar or workshop. I challenged the members to no allow themselves to get overwhelmed but to exchange it for excitement for all the possibilities.
3. Facebook is a great tool for lead generation and a bad one for trying to get people to buy a personal training membership.
4. Read the Book the Slight Edge…because Mike Boyle said so.
5. Staff Training could be the most important investment you make in your business.
6. Have several ways you make money, not just one.
7. Having a systematized trainer onboarding strategy is key because people make the decision to stay with your company in the first 90-days.
8. Continue to build a bank of marketing assets that can be re-used…this makes a business more valuable.
9. Joint Ventures are worth every ounce of time you spend on them.
10. Keepcaffeine under 300 mg/day and eat more blueberries.
11. If you want to generate leads on Facebook, narrow your market, then do it again.
12. Local Authority and Celebrity will make gym owners rich.
13. Your website is your most foundational part of your marketing plan.
14. Find the places where your business is leaking money….and stop it immediately.
15. Blocking time away to work ON the business and pull myself out of the day to day is worth the price of this group.
Hope some of these hit home for you,
P.S. To inquire about this group and get access to the 16 hours of recordings CLICK HERE.
P.P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are 4 ways to work with me:
1.Join the Marketing Master Insiders Club for 60 Days for $1 (Most Popular)
Get access to massive marketing swipe files, LIVE presentations, marketing coaching and my print newsletter shipped to your door so you can finally get the marketing chops you need to grow your gym.
2.Get a FREE Copy of My Marketing Book
Get a complete guide to marketing your gym shipped to your door for free (just cover shipping). The bonus resource page that comes with the book delivers thousands of dollars of free marketing advice.
3.FREE 45-minute Marketing Strategy Call
Book a call with me so I can dissect your current marketing plan and give you advice to get it cranking.
4.Work with me 1-1 for 90 Days
Each year I work with a handful of 1-1 clients and have one spot remaining for private client work. This is NOT for newbie gym owners but if you’re cranking out strong six figures and need the leadership coaching to take it to 7 figures this is for you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Coaching” in the subject line and we’ll hop on a call to see if this is the right fit.