Most gym owners have a to-do list but what they really need is a stop-doing list to be more productive and have more energy.
Here’s the quick assignment
Step 1: Write down every task you do in a given week
Step 2: Assign each task into one of these 4 categories:
1. Love/great: You love doing it and you’re awesome at it
2. Like/Good: You like doing it and you’re pretty good at it
3. Don’t like/Good: You dislike this task but you know you do it very well
4. Don’t Like/Not good: You hate doing this and you suck at it
Step 3: Get as many things as possible in categories 3 and 4 off your to-do list
It’s not likely you’ll be able to dump all of them…
…but start with a few and repeat the exercise once every 3 months.
Here’s 3 places to put them:
· Delegate to a team member/Virtual assistant
· Stop the task entirely
· Create better system that does it automatically
My guess is only a handful of you reading will actually do this.
But the ones that do…will get a ton of time and energy back.